Thursday, October 20, 2011

full of my foolness

i dont know why all happened in my reality... i was so fool in this case.. where i stand now? what should i tell to everyone? about what? no, i am not ready to tell everything.. where is weni who always tough? why is she so weak?

i met him from my friend's brother.. he called me and wanted to know me better when my heart was empty of someone.. his name is mas'ud..his complete name is muhammad mas'ud.. i like him at the first time we met.. it was february 26 2011 at my home...after that he often call me by phone.. everything is doing fine..

he helped me much.. he helped me to overcome my problem.. we become near each other.. after i write this blog, he has promised me to marry.. we ever broke once after i told him that there was someone who tried to approach me..i tried to say honestly but he didnt hear me even he needed to brake with me.. what a stupid guy!.. after i asked sorry, he came back to me, what a stupid girl !... why should i ask sorry ? i dont do any mistakes ?

lets say i am in love, let say i dont have any eyes, let say i am the most stupid girl in this world, but do you know why i did that?  do you think he loves me too? do you think he wants me much? this is disaster or what? just think over it !

No comments:

Post a Comment