Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Say "Bismillah"

i felt surprise when i knew i succeed in civil government test last December.. i thought it is my lucky.. why i say that? i tried it more than 7 times.. it is too tired but i thank god for my faith.. here i realize we cant under estimate a person just from his/her personality.. i don't mind if people think me a loser or more than that.. but people must know how to stand and where he/she stands.. i still remember those people but i can forgive them..the important thing is my family proud of me and i'll hope i can make them happy.. now i am going to 30, i have written about the quotation that life begins at thirty.. hmm i think it isn't wrong at all.. i do agree with that.. at 30 i get a good job and getting married soon.. what else? i think it's enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment